Water Cooled Rotary Screw Chillers – WX
The WX060SSY to WX125SSY High Efficiency Screw Compressor Chillers are easily installed, can be expanded and serviced in place with shutting down the rest of the system. Having the smallest plant foot print, they are the ideal water cooled condenser for your cooling needs. They feature single refrigeration circuits and a smart microprocessor-based with a door mounted key pad display with icons showing the chillers operation and displaying operating and fault conditions in English.
Download the Water Cooled Rotary Screw Chillers WX Brochure.
- Single Rotary Screw 134a compressor chillers complete with electronic expansion valve.
- Four steps of capacity control by unloading of the compressor.
- Standard operating range is from 10° F (-12° C) to 60° F (15.5° C) with a maximum of 105° F (40 C) entering condenser water temperature.
- Six models to choose from with 60, 70, 80, 90, 110, and 120 ton capacities at 50 F leaving water temp.
- Designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Single refrigeration circuit.
- Single circuit high efficiency brazed plate evaporators insulated with ¾” closed cell flexible thermal insulation and high efficiency brazed plate condensers.
- Evaporator and condensers are oversized to increase efficiency of the chiller.
- Welded structural steel frame painted.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Options include motorized evaporator on-off valve for stepped flow and motorized condenser proportioning valve for head pressure control and factory start-up.
1. Three different types of refrigeration compressors to choose from, Scroll and Semi-hermetic Reciprocating compressors for low temperature applications.
2. Two different types of Freon 134a and 448A/449A for low temperature chillers.
3. Temperature range for standard chillers 20° F (-6° C) to 70° F (21° C).
4. All chillers are factory run tested and shipped with a full charge of Freon, the condenserless and condensing units are pressure tested and electrically tested.