Water Cooled Scroll Chillers – WC
Our new Modular WC030DZV to WC140DZV Dual Scroll Compressor Chillers are a great example of modular chiller design. They can be easily installed, expanded and service in place with shutting down the rest of the system. Because of the small plant foot print, these chillers are the ideal water cooled condenser for your cooling needs. They feature dual refrigeration circuits and a smart microprocessor-based control system. This control system comes with a door mounted key pad display with icons showing the chillers operation and displaying operating and fault conditions in English.
Download the Water Cooled Scroll Chillers Brochure.
- Dual Scroll compressor 410A chillers.
- Two (2) steps of capacity by compressor cycling. Optional hot gas for four (4) steps.
- Standard operating range is from 20° F (-6.6° C) to 70° F (15.5° C) with a maximum of 105° F (40 C) entering condenser water temperature.
- Four models to choose with 30, 55, 80, and 140 ton capacities at 50 F leaving water temp.
- AHRI certified and designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Chillers have dual refrigeration circuits.
- Dual circuit high efficiency brazed plate evaporators insulated with ¾” closed cell thermal insulation and high efficiency brazed plate condensers.
- Evaporator and condensers are oversized to increase efficiency of the chiller.
- Stainless steel base frame and corner supports, mild steel painted compressor supports.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Options include motorized evaporator on-off valve for stepped flow and motorized condenser proportioning valve for head pressure control, hot gas by-pass on stand-alone chillers and factory start-up.
1. Three different types of refrigeration compressors to choose from, Scroll and Semi-hermetic Reciprocating compressors for low temperature applications.
2. Two different types of Freon 410A and 404A for low temperature chillers.
3. Temperature range for standard chillers 20° F (-6° C) to 70° F (21° C), low temperature from 15° F (9.4° C) to -45° F (-42.5° C).
4. All chillers are factory run tested and shipped with a full charge of Freon, the condenserless and condensing units are pressure tested and electrically tested.