Temperature Corporation is an established, Markham based, manufacturer of industrial chillers and complete chilling systems. With over 40 years experience supplying chilling systems and industrial chillers to a wide variety of industrial processes and production machinery applications, our team continually strives to provide the best solutions to our customers.
Temperature Corporation is currently looking for a working HVAC Technician to join our team. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, you will have responsibility for:
- All testing activities of chillers (knowledge of PLC chiller controls required)
- Active participation in production of chillers and other plant activities as required
- Trouble shooting with customers
- Some customer service calls on our equipment in Toronto area
- Participation in implementation of Company Health and Safety polices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must be a fully licensed refrigeration mechanic with 5+ years experience working with industrial chillers
- Working knowledge of PLC chiller controls
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- Self-motivated, proactive and enjoys working in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Act
Temperature Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including, dental, medical and disability insurance.
Interested candidates should send their resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Temperature Corporation, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.