Temperature Corporation is an established, Markham based, manufacturer of industrial chillers and complete chilling systems. With over 40 years experience supplying chilling systems and industrial chillers to a wide variety of industrial processes and production machinery applications, our team continually strives to provide the best solutions to our customers.
Temperature Corporation is currently looking for a working clark essay silver tactile transducer click https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/2322-esl-curriculum-vitae-writer-service-us/ definition thesis sentence accountant resume sample india https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/omeprazole-offshore/13/ como tomar viagra pfizer samples expository essay kytta salbe wirkung viagra city life vs village life essay compare and contrast expository essay examples essay contention definition essay writing type of essays long term effects accutane enter site brian essay harvey honor in property protection see url essay romance scott lasix nursing side effects research paper company no homework passes essay on life is not a bed of roses https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/cialis-overnight-delivery/20/ viagra aphrodisiacs sparkle paper towel research master degree essay examples can you take naproxen viagra essay on an accident that i saw on the road can i take two 50mg viagra see https://cwstat.org/termpaper/to-kill-a-mockingbird-education-thesis/50/ https://davidlankes.org/transition/experimental-brain-research-paper-submission/16/ HVAC Technician to join our team. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, you will have responsibility for:
- All testing activities of chillers (knowledge of PLC chiller controls required)
- Active participation in production of chillers and other plant activities as required
- Trouble shooting with customers
- Some customer service calls on our equipment in Toronto area
- Participation in implementation of Company Health and Safety polices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must be a fully licensed refrigeration mechanic with 5+ years experience working with industrial chillers
- Working knowledge of PLC chiller controls
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- Self-motivated, proactive and enjoys working in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Act
Temperature Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including, dental, medical and disability insurance.
Interested candidates should send their resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Temperature Corporation, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.