Automatic Pump Stand-by Tank Sets
Feb 2019 – Where a stand-pump is added to both the chiller or tower and the process pumps, the pump is automatically started when the lead pump fails and an alarm is given that the primary pump has failed.
Multiple Pump Tank Sets
Multiple pump systems are for large systems where the tank set has two or more chiller or tower pumps and two or more process pumps. When high water flows are required, two or three industrial pumps will supply the required flow and save on total horsepower and pump cost.
Structural Steel Bases
Pumps and tank are mounted on structural steel welded bases that are painted with the control panel or motor starters mounted to the tank.
- Chilled Water CWPT with 7 models to choose from.
- Starting from 25 tons through to 200 tons.
- Tower WaterTWPT with 7 models to choose from.
- Starting from 40 tons through to 200 tons.
- Suction and discharge unions or flanges for pump removal.
- Suction shut-off valves and discharge flow control valves, check valves, pressure and temperature gauges.
- Discharge headers with isolation valves, temperature gauges and pressure gauges.
- Tank fabricated from 304L stainless steel, internal baffles and lid.
- City water float make up valve with shut-off valve on water systems and low level float on glycol/water systems.
Options for Both Models
- Larger pump tank models up to 750 tons capacity.
- Discharge single or dual basket or dual basket or “Y” strainers with isolation valves and alarms.
- Central control pump panel with door mounted fused disconnect, individual pump fuses, 120V control with fuse, run and fail lights, audible alarm with silence button.
- Central thermostats to cycle multiple chillers or cooling towers fans and pump.
- Sump pump assemblies with the same pump configurations as tank set systems.