Remote Air Cooled Condenser Chillers – RC
Temperature Corporation designs and manufactures portable high efficiency remote air cooled condenser chillers for a wide range of industries from plastics to pharmaceuticals.
If your plant is air conditioned, or you can’t add heat to your plant, or space for the chiller is too small, then a remote cooled chiller is your only choice. Using a remote chiller to remove heat from the process involves an evaporator to remove the heat and a remote air cooled condenser to remove the heat from the evaporator. In a typical plant layout, the evaporator is located inside the chiller unit in your plant and the condenser is located outdoors on the roof or on the ground.
Download the Remote Air Cooled Condenser Chillers – RC Brochure.
- Standard high efficiency Scroll 410A compressors chillers with oversized brazed plate dual circuit evaporator, liquid receiver with pressure relief valve.
- Standard operating range from 10° F to 60° F leaving fluid temperature with a maximum condensing temperature of 140° F (60° C).
- UL 1995 approved.
- 4 models to choose from RC030DZV 50, 80 and 125.
- Chillers are dual refrigeration circuit up to 125 tons.
- Dual refrigeration circuits.
- Evaporators are oversized to increase chiller efficiency.
Because the remote air cooled condenser is located outdoors and transfers the heat from the evaporator to the surrounding ambient air, there will be no heat gain in the area where the chiller is located. This is ideal for facilities that are air conditioned and need to be cool. It’s also important for those small mechanical rooms or any where the space for the chiller is small and confined.