Remote Air Cooled Condenser Chillers – RC
Temperature Corporation designs and manufactures high efficiency remote air-cooled condenser chillers for a wide range of industries from plastics to pharmaceuticals.
If your plant is air conditioned, or you can’t add heat to your plant, or space for the chiller is too small, then a remote cooled chiller is your only choice. Using a remote chiller to remove heat from the process involves an evaporator to remove the heat and a remote air cooled condenser to remove the heat from the evaporator. In a typical plant layout, the evaporator is located inside the chiller unit in your plant and the condenser is located outdoors on the roof or on the ground.
Download the Remote Air Cooled Condenser Chillers – RC Brochure.
- Dual Scroll compressor 410A chillers.
- Two (2) steps of capacity by compressor cycling. Optional hot gas for four (4) steps.
- Standard operating range is from 20° F (-6.6° C) to 70° F (15.5° C) with a maximum of 105° F (40 C) entering condenser air temperature.
- Four models to choose with 30, 50, 80, and 125 ton capacities at 50 F lwt.
- Designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Chillers have dual refrigeration circuits.
- Dual circuit high efficiency brazed plate evaporators insulated with ¾” closed cell thermal insulation.
- Evaporator are oversized to increase efficiency of the chiller.
- Liquid receivers with pressure relief valve and service valves.
- Stainless steel base frame and supports.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Options include motorized evaporator on-off valve for stepped flow and flooded condenser for low ambient control of head pressure control to -25 F (-31 C), hot gas by-pass on stand-alone chillers and factory start-up.
Because the remote air-cooled condenser is located outdoors and transfers the heat from the evaporator to the surrounding ambient air, there will be no heat gain in the area where the chiller is located. This is ideal for facilities that are air conditioned and need to be cool. It’s also important for those small mechanical rooms or anywhere the space for the chiller is small and confined.
1. Two different types of refrigeration compressors to choose from, Scroll and Rotary Screw.
2. Three different types of Freon 410A and 134a.
3. Temperature range for standard chillers 20° F (-6° C) to 70° F (21° C).
4. All chillers are factory run tested and shipped with a full charge of Freon, the condenserless and condensing units are pressure tested and electrically tested.