Looking for can you take viagra to bali
cialis female sample
essay on how do you measure success in your life
resumes that work
jak dawkowac clomid
michelle obama master thesis
ode on a grecian urn thesis
viagra cialis levitra e vivanza
financial aid need essay
cheapest prescription viagra uk
phentermine 37 5mg pills
random ged essay topic
presentation catholic school
sample essays college
essay on 67th republic day of india
augmentin and acute renal failure
portable chillers that won’t break down a year after you bought them? At Temperature Corporation, we manufacture chillers that are built for dusty, dirty and hot industrial environments. They won’t freeze, they won’t rust and best of all, they’re extremely efficient and easy to use.
We offer water and air cooled chillers that can be used to cool any machine or process that operates at 60°F or lower. Our chillers are designed to cool discrete manufacturing and process equipment by refrigerating coolants used in equipment operation. Each chiller is a self-contained unit on castors that can be moved from one user (injection molding machine or other process equipment) to another. Our chillers fall into the following three categories:
Some common features of our portable chillers include:
- Scroll compressors with a hot gas by-pass.
- Stainless steel copper brazed plate evaporators with a water outlet freeze thermostat, water flow switch and return line bronze “Y” strainer.
- Stainless steel copper brazed plate condensers with pressure relief valve and water regulating valve for head pressure control.
- All welded stainless steel tanks.
- All stainless steel pumps close coupled to a 3500 rpm TEFC motor.
- Controls consisting of a two (2) stage thermostat for single compressors with refrigeration high and low pressure safeties, run and fail lights and compressor and fan motors internal thermal overload protection in winding.
- Flow switch and a freeze thermostat.
- Notable components like a refrigeration expansion valve, sight glass moisture indicator, filter dryer, liquid line solenoid with shutoff valve, a hot gas solenoid with shutoff valve and a compressor crankcase heater.
- Stainless steel frame base with galvanized steel panels and 2” wide x 5″diameter casters: two swivel and two rigid.
- All models 230/460/575V, 3 phase, 60 hertz and 380V, 3 phase, 50 hertz.
We also manufacture Packaged Chillers which fill the need between a portable and Central Plant wide system. Unlike our portable chillers, these chillers have a double pump tank set and are fixed (not portable) in their location once installed.
Click here for more information about our packaged chillers.