Remote Condenser Rotary Screw Chillers – WCLX
Temperature Corporation designs and manufactures remote condenser rotary screw modular chillers that are easy to install, easy to repair and will give you significant savings. The indoor chiller portion is compact in size allowing for easy installation in places where space is severely limited.
Download the Remote Condenser Rotary Screw Chillers – WCLX Brochure.
- Single Rotary Screw 134a compressor chillers complete with electronic expansion valve.
- Four steps of capacity control by unloading of the compressor.
- Standard operating range is from 10° F (-12° C) to 60° F (15.5° C) with a maximum of 105° F (40 C) entering condenser air temperature.
- Six models to choose from with 60, 70, 80, 90, 110, and 110 ton capacities at 50 F leaving water temperature.
- Designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Single refrigeration circuit.
- Single circuit high efficiency brazed plate evaporators insulated with ¾” closed cell flexible thermal insulation.
- Evaporators are oversized to increase efficiency of the chiller.
- Liquid receiver with pressure relief valve and service valves.
- Welded structural steel frame painted.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Options include motorized evaporator on-off valve for stepped flow and flooded condenser for low ambient control of head pressure control to -25 F (-31 C), hot gas by-pass for additional reduction in capacity control on stand-alone chillers and factory start-up.
1. One compressor type Rotary Screw.
2. Three different types of Freon 134a, 448A and 449S for low temperature chillers.
3. Temperature range for standard chillers 20° F (-6° C) to 70° F (21° C), low temperature from 15° F (9.4 C) to 5° F (-15).
4. All chillers are factory run tested and shipped with a full charge of Freon, the condenserless and condensing units are pressure tested and electrically tested.