Remote Air Cooled Condensers – TRAC
Don’t have access to building supply water (cooling tower water) and additional heat in the plant is not a viable option? We offer high efficiency remote air cooled condensers to be used with our high efficiency dual scroll and rotary screw condenserless chillers.
Download the Remote Air Cooled Condensers – TRAC Brochure.
These remote air-cooled condensers can be located on the roof or ground and are designed to operate from 105 F (40 C) summer ambient conditions down to 0°F (-17.7° C) with fan cycling and speed control of the first fan and down to -25° F (-31° C) ambient with flooded condenser incorporating a liquid receiver and head pressure control valves. Units for operating at higher summer ambient conditions available.
- Units available for 410A, and 134a.
- Standard 410A condensers to match our scroll chillers – models TRAC030DZV, 50, 80, 125.
- Standard 134a condensers to match our screw chillers – models TRAC060DZV, 70, 80, 90, 110,125.
- We also supply condensers to match the condensing capacity of non-standard chillers and chillers with other Freons.
Features and Benefits
- Corrosion Resistant Housing: all models employ mill galvanized steel fan sections and coil sides, “C” section side supports and legs of heavy mill galvanized steel with all bolted construction.
- High Efficiency Coil: copper tubes are mechanically expanded into corrugated full collared aluminum fins spaced 10 fins per. Coils are pressure tested under water with 650 psi dry air and are shipped with 15 psi air pressurized.
- Computerized Coil Circuiting: is designed to minimize the condenser refrigerant charge and maximize sub cooling. Every condenser is custom circuited to precisely meet each chiller requirement.
- Unique Coil Support Design: the unique coil support system utilizes stainless steel tubes to isolate refrigerant tubes from the unit. Coil support is transferred from the fins to the copper tubes and truncated tube plates which ride freely in “C” channels. Tubes expand and contract without interference, resulting in elimination of contact and friction wear.
- Condenser Fans: quiet multi-bladed propeller fans provide uniform air distribution through the coil. Venturi fan orifices optimize efficiency. Condenser are one fan wide with dual circuits or two fans wide on larger units with one row of fans per circuit.
- Weather Resistant Control Panel: standard weather resistant enclosure is mounted to the frame, control panel is complete with non-fused door mounted disconnect, 120V control voltage transformer, primary and secondary fuses, fan contactors, fan cycling control thermostats, three-phase fuses for fan motors and pre-wired to fan motors.