Chillers for the Printing Industry
Temperature Corporation manufactures printing chillers or chiller systems including water and air cooled chillers for the printing industry.
In the printing industry, these printing chillers not only remove the heat generated by the friction of the printing rollers, but they cool down the paper after it comes out of the ink drying ovens in the process.
- High Efficiency Scroll compressors.
- Freons 134a and 410A.
- Compact Size.
- Easily Removed For Service.
- Outstanding Reliability.
- Unsurpassed Operating Efficiencies.
- Ease Of Operation.
- Dual refrigeration circuits.
- Extraordinary Safety Protection.
- Satin coated sheetmetal powder coated and baked.
- Dual Circuit Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Evaporators.
- High Efficiency – Low Freon volume all aluminum “Micro Channel” condensers.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Evaporator certified to UL 207 7th edition and C22.2 no. 140.3-M1987.