how can make viagra at home
essay topics for high schoolers
kamagra 100 mg prezzo
celebrex lawyer texas
viagra dmso solubility
sat essay strategy
homework help for cosmetology
sildenafil viagra contraindications
carl friedrich gauss essay typer
7 month old baby motrin
speech essay pdf
dissertation supervisor vacancy
creative writing poetry activities
headaches caused by cialis
aciclovir lisan jarabe
literature review apa style
Manual Three Pump Standby Tank Sets
Three pump standby is the most common method to add a standby pump to the tank set. A third pump, the same capacity as the process pump, is installed on the frame between the two existing pumps with a common discharge header.
Two isolation valves are located one on either side of the standby pump, if the process pump fails its discharge valve is closed, the isolation on the process header side is opened and you are in operation and the defective pump can be repaired. If the chiller or tower pump fails the same procedure is followed.
Structural Steel Bases
Pumps and tank are mounted on structural steel welded bases that are painted with the control panel or motor starters mounted to the tank.
- Chilled Water CWPT with 7 models to choose from.
- Starting from 25 tons through to 200 tons.
- Tower WaterTWPT with 7 models to choose from.
- Starting from 40 tons through to 200 tons.
- Suction and discharge unions or flanges for pump removal.
- Suction shut-off valves and discharge flow control valves, check valves, pressure and temperature gauges.
- Discharge headers with isolation valves, temperature gauges and pressure gauges.
- Tank fabricated from 304L stainless steel, internal baffles and lid.
- City water float make up valve with shut-off valve on water systems and low level float on glycol/water systems.
Options for Both Models
- Larger pump tank models up to 750 tons capacity.
- Discharge single or dual basket or dual basket or “Y” strainers with isolation valves and alarms.
- Central control pump panel with door mounted fused disconnect, individual pump fuses, 120V control with fuse, run and fail lights, audible alarm with silence button.
- Central thermostats to cycle multiple chillers or cooling towers fans and pump.
- Sump pump assemblies with the same pump configurations as tank set systems.