Water Cooled Central Chillers – WC
Our new Modular WC030DZV to WC140DZV Dual Scroll Compressor Chillers are a great example of modular chiller design. They can be easily installed, expanded and removed for service with shutting down the rest of the system. Having the smallest plant foot print they are the ideal water cooled condenser for your cooling needs. They feature single or dual refrigeration circuits and a smart microprocessor and are available in the following configurations.
Download the Water Cooled Chillers Brochure.
- 4 models to choose from – WC030DZV to WC140DZV.
- 30, 55, 80, and 140 ton chillers with dual high efficiency scroll compressors.
- Standard 410A chillers the maximum condensing temperature is 115°F (95° F entering condenser water).
- AHRI certified and UL 1995 approved.
- Chillers are dual refrigeration circuit up to 85 tons.
- Dual circuit high efficiency brazed plate evaporators and condensers.
- Evaporator and condensers are oversized to increase efficiency of the chiller.
- Options include motorized valves for stepped flow and head pressure control, sound blankets, hot gas by-pass on stand-alone chillers and factory start-up.
1. Three different types of refrigeration compressors to choose from, Scroll, Rotary Screw and semi-hermetic Reciprocating.
2. Three different types of Freon 410A, 134a and 404A for low temperature chillers.
3. Temperature range for standard chillers 10° F (-12° C) to 70° F (21° C), low temperature from -40° F to 0° F.
4. All chillers are factory run tested and shipped with a full charge of Freon, the condenserless and condensing units are pressure tested and electrically tested.