The FXT Cooling Tower series provides an independently verified, fully rated thermal performance over a broad range of flow and temperature requirements.
Standard design features meet and surpass today’s environmental concerns, minimize installation costs, maximize operating reliability, and simplify maintenance requirements. The first cooling tower of its kind to be certified by the Cooling Technology Institute (CTI), the FXT Series continues to hold this certification to this day. Its performance, maintainability, and low initial cost make the FXT an industry standard for a wide range of projects and applications.
- Flow and Fan System: Crossflow, Forced Draft, Axial Fan.
- Cataloged Capacity Range: 58 – 268 Nominal Tons.
- Easy motor access.
- Low Energy Consumption
- Low Installation Cost
- High efficiency, low horsepower axial fans.
- Single piece shipping and rigging.
- No sheaves to align and no belts to install.
- Long service life.
- Easy maintenance.