Refrigeration/Mechanical Engineer with responsibility for the following:
- Planning and design of refrigeration systems (water chillers using Freon and CO2).
- PLC programming (Schneider).
- Troubleshoot problems of refrigeration systems.
- Working closely with staff to ensure project revisions are recorded, documentation is accurately updated and ensure that the project team is informed of all changes.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Refrigeration/Mechanical Engineer or strong relevant working experience in the HVAC industry (chillers).
- Experience in the design and engineering of refrigeration and chilling equipment (Freon and CO2).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. SOLIDWORKS experience would be considered an asset.
- A team player with initiative and attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills to work with staff and client groups as required.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Temperature Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including, dental, medical and disability insurance.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Temperature Corporation. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com