Electrical/Programming Engineer with responsibility for the following:
- Review of electrical drawings and documentation.
- Programming of PLC chiller controllers (Schneider).
- Working closely with staff to ensure all project revisions are recorded, documentation is accurately updated and ensure that the project team is informed of all changes.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Electrical/Programming Engineer or strong relevant working experience in the HVAC industry (chillers) including PLC programming.
- Knowledge and experience working with electrical systems and drawings.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. SOLIDWORKS experience would be considered an asset.
- A team player with initiative and attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills to work with staff and client groups as required.
Temperature Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including, dental, medical and disability insurance.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Temperature Corporation. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org