Cooling Towers - 4900 Series
The 4900 series Induced Draft Cross Flow cooling tower with low horsepower top discharge direct drive propeller fans, saves on power consumption and reduces the chance of the discharged air from recirculating and reducing capacity in the summer months and freeze-up in the winter months.
- 15 models to choose from
- 10 tons through to 175 tons
- CTI certified
- Belt driven with motor outside of air stream.
- Lower shipping and operating weight
- G-235 galvanized steel panels and supports (2.1 ounces per square foot, 1.8 mils thick)
- PVC flame retarded wet deck, louvers and drift eliminators
- Large opening polypropylene nozzles resist clogging
- Tower shipped in one piece, fan motor and drive belts installed after hoisting
- Factor Mutual fire rating
In the interest of continuous improvement, Temperature Corporation reserves the right to change specifications without notice. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, Temperature Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from the use of this information. Jan to Dec 2017.
Contact us today: Tel: 905.513.8310 - Email:
For your convenience we now offer payment options by:
Temperature Corporation, 111 Esna Park Drive, Unit 7, Markham, Ontario, L3R 1H2
Toll Free: 1.877.513.8310 ~ Email: