Outdoor Air Cooled Central Chillers - OAC
There are two outdoor air cooled central chillers to consider: the OAC050DZV - OAC080DZV and OAC050MZV - OAC120MZV. Both are ideal for those situations where accessibility and space are restricted, expansion is inevitable, where large cooling capacities and uninterrupted operation are required. Possible applications include: large homes or estates, old historical buildings, hospitals, universities, central telecommunication switching centres, computer and data centres, commercial facilities, laboratory environments and industrial process control stations.
Download the Outdoor Air Cooled Central Chillers Brochure.
- Standard 410A chillers with a maximum ambient air temperature of 105° F and a maximum low ambient temperature of -25° F.
- 6 models to choose from.
- 80, 90, 100, 120, 140 and 160 ton chillers.
- 80 to 100 are dual compressors with dual refrigeration circuits.
- 100 to 160 are four compressors available as dual circuits with tandem scroll compressors each circuit or two (2) dual circuit evaporators with four independent refrigeration circuits.
- Dual circuit high efficiency brazed plate evaporators insulated with 3/4" closed cell flexible thermal insulation.
- Condensers are copper tube with aluminum fins and oversized to increase efficiency of the chiller by lowering condensing temperature.
Features and Benefits
- Easy To Install: Once in position, just connect the main headers to the building piping and connect the main power to the chiller.
- Easy To Operate: Remote start up and alarm contact. Large LCD displays with keypads.
- BAS Communications: BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus and LonWorks.
- Reliable: Dual High Efficiency SCROLL compressors with dual refrigeration circuits, oversized dual circuit stainless steel copper brazed plate evaporator and condenser, all necessary refrigeration components and safety controls. Combined with our exclusive INTELLIGENT CHILLER control system insures year-round reliable chiller operation for many years.
- High Operating Efficiencies: Highest EER's in the industry today.
- Extraordinary Safety Features: "Intelligent Chiller" control system that senses
all of the following points to prevent nuisance trips while protecting your chiller:
Compressor operating temperatures and pressures.
Chilled water temperatures.
Chilled water flow.
Condenser water temperatures.
Compressor internal protection.
Rotates compressors on a first in - first out basis to equalize both run times and compressor starts.
We have designed the best ongoing preventative maintenance program possible for your chiller.
WITH OVER 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE DESIGNING AND BUILDING CHILLERS AND CHILLING SYSTEMS, WE CAN ASSIST YOU THROUGH THE DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND START-UP OF YOUR SYSTEM.
In the interest of continuous improvement, Temperature Corporation reserves the right to change specifications without notice. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, Temperature Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from the use of this information. Mar 2014.
Contact us today: Tel: 905.513.8310 - Email:
For your convenience we now offer payment options by:
Temperature Corporation, 111 Esna Park Drive, Unit 7, Markham, Ontario, L3R 1H2
Toll Free: 1.877.513.8310 ~ Email: