HVAC ASSEMBLER (ENTRY LEVEL POSITION)
Temperature Corporation is an established, Markham based, manufacturer of chillers and complete chilling systems. With over 40 years’ experience supplying chilling systems for the HVAC industry and a wide variety of process cooling systems, our team continually strives to provide the best solutions to our customers.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team as an HVAC Assembler who will have responsibility for the following:
- Working in the plant assisting with the production and assembly of chillers and chilling systems.
- Assisting with the receiving and shipping of materials.
- Driving of forklift when required (current fork lift license is considered an asset).
- Other tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Flexibility to perform a variety of tasks determined by production requirements.
- Knowledge of working with hand tools.
- Knowledge in the operating of a forklift will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of refrigeration will be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills to work with staff and suppliers.
Temperature Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including, dental, medical and life insurance.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Temperature Corporation. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you. Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temperature Corporation, 111 Esna Park Drive, Unit 7, Markham, Ontario, L3R 1H2
Toll Free: 1.877.513.8310 ~ Email: