Chillers for the Rubber Industry
Temperature Corporation manufactures chiller systems including water and air cooled chillers for the rubber industry. In the rubber industry chillers are used to cool the multizone water temperature control units of the rubber extruder barrel, the rubber mill, calendars and bambury mixers.
- High Efficiency Scroll compressors.
- Freons 134a and 410A.
- Compact Size.
- Easily Removed For Service.
- Outstanding Reliability.
- Unsurpassed Operating Efficiencies.
- Ease Of Operation.
- Dual refrigeration circuits.
- Extraordinary Safety Protection.
- Satin coated sheetmetal powder coated and baked.
- Dual Circuit Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Evaporators.
- High Efficiency - Low Freon volume all aluminum "Micro Channel" condensers.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Evaporator certified to UL 207 7th edition and C22.2 no. 140.3-M1987.
In the interest of continuous improvement, Temperature Corporation reserves the right to change specifications without notice. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, Temperature Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from the use of this information. Jan to Dec 2016.
Contact us today: Tel: 905.513.8310 - Email:
For your convenience we now offer payment options by:
Temperature Corporation, 111 Esna Park Drive, Unit 7, Markham, Ontario, L3R 1H2
Toll Free: 1.877.513.8310 ~ Email: