Laser Chillers for the Laser Industry
The secret is out. Chillers will make a huge improvement in how your lasers perform. Temperature Corporation manufactures custom designed laser chillers that are easy to use, and will cool down your lasers quickly, efficiently and keep them at a constant temperature. Lasers are operated at extremely high temperatures and must be cooled properly to function at peak efficiency. For maximum performance and reliability, a laser system requires a stable source of cooling fluid. Our laser chillers provide a steady and reliable source of cooling using modular portable units that can be repaired and replaced without interrupting the flow of cooling.
- High Efficiency Scroll compressors.
- Freons 134a and 410A.
- Compact Size.
- Easily Removed For Service.
- Outstanding Reliability.
- Unsurpassed Operating Efficiencies.
- Ease Of Operation.
- Dual refrigeration circuits.
- Extraordinary Safety Protection.
- Satin coated sheet metal powder coated and baked.
- Dual Circuit Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Evaporators.
- High Efficiency - Low Freon volume all aluminum "Micro Channel" condensers.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Evaporator certified to UL 207 7th edition and C22.2 no. 140.3-M1987.
In the interest of continuous improvement, Temperature Corporation reserves the right to change specifications without notice. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, Temperature Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from the use of this information. Jan to Dec 2017.
Contact us today: Tel: 905.513.8310 - Email:
For your convenience we now offer payment options by:
Temperature Corporation, 111 Esna Park Drive, Unit 7, Markham, Ontario, L3R 1H2
Toll Free: 1.877.513.8310 ~ Email: